Some disabilities and conditions are invisible. Outward appearances are not always reflective of a person’s access requirements. However visible your access requirements we want your visit to be accessible and welcoming. We also understand that a mental health condition or fear, whether long or short-term can impact you visiting us.
Hidden Disabilities Sunflower Lanyards & Cards
Please feel welcome to wear your lanyard or show us your Hidden Disabilities card should you wish to. Our team recognise their meaning and can assist you as needed.
Click here to find out more about our theatres and facilities
On this website we’ll try to show the following information about our shows:
- The running time of each show.
- Any trigger and content warnings for a show.
- Effects such as strobe lighting and loud noises.
- Any accessible performances (for a full list of accessible shows click here)
This information isn’t always available so if you have any worries then please contact our box office team.
Useful Things To Know
- We are a certified Dementia Friends Organisation and our staff have received Dementia Friends training.
- We welcome assistance dogs.
- Click here for mobility access information.
- Our theatres generally open 30 minutes before the show starts – if you need to take your seat sooner then we’ll help where we can.
- We have 2 manual wheelchairs to borrow.
- Our accessible toilets display “not all disabilities are visible” signage.
- If you prefer to avoid queuing or busier spaces, we have an app to pre-order and pay for drinks, snacks and ice cream, which is available on iphone and android. Search ‘Theatr Clwyd Bars’ in the app store.
- We accept both cash and card when making any payment.
- We cannot guarantee a scent- free environment for anyone who has certain perfume or chemical allergies.
- We don’t have a designated chill out space for our relaxed performances, however you are welcome to sit in our bar area or on the picnic benches in front of the marquee.
- You are welcome to bring any ear defenders, light sensitivity glasses, fidgets and comfort items with you to any of our performances.
If you would like a familiarisation visit before you book with us, e-mail email@example.com
Can’t find what you need?
Click here to drop our sales team an e-mail or phone call.