Travel & Parking
Work has started on our building’s exciting redevelopment so there are a few changes to be aware of.
• The road in front of the theatre is closed – diversion signs are in place and access to the multistorey car park is unaffected.
• Our underground car park is open but the tunnel connecting to the theatre has now closed.
• There are stairs from the underground car park and our new entrance is via the covered walkway at the side of the building.
• Disabled parking is available in the underground or tiered car park.
• There is an accessible drop off point at the rear of the theatre. For more information regarding this please contact our Box Office Team
Theatr Clwyd is set on top of a hill overlooking the beautiful market town of Mold.
The roads surrounding the theatre have prominent brown and white signs making us very easy to find. We are just up the road from Flintshire’s County Council’s Head Offices and the Law Court (which are well marked).
To find us on Google Maps simply click here!
Theatr Clwyd, Raikes Lane, Mold, CH7 1YA
Our Office Address:
Theatr Clwyd Trust, St Davids Building, Earl Road, Mold, CH7 1DQ
Building Opening Times
Our Foyer and bar is open 90 minutes prior to the performance start time and we'd recommend arriving at least 30 minutes prior to the show starting so you can relax pre-show in our new pop-up foyer and bar.
Please note that in-person ticket booking can not happen currently due to the building's redevelopment.
Please click here to see what's on or call 01352 344101 for further details.
From the North Wales coast, take the A55 towards Chester, take the exit signed Flint and turn right towards Mold. Go through the villages of Northop and Sychdyn, and look for a well signposted right hand turn into the theatre!
From Chester or North West England, take signs for North Wales and Conway. From the A55, filter left onto the A494 for Mold. As you approach the town, there are well signposted signs to the theatre on your right.
From other directions, go through Mold and take the A494 Queensferry road. The theatre is signposted on the left just after you leave the town.