Come and have a summer of fun with us at...
Northop Campus, Coleg Cambria!
Want to try something NEW and most definitely make some new friends and gain confidence. Interested in the arts, music, dance, drama…
….Every day will be different. One day might be crafts, dance, making music, new experiences, finding out what theatre is and a lot of fun! You will be working with an amazing team of artists throughout the summer who will make this experience of theatre accessible and inclusive to all.
You might just want to come and see what we have on offer.
14 – 25 August | 11am - 4pm | 5-16 years old
Click here to register
Getting there: Post code CH7 6AA. The Northop Campus is situated in the Flintshire countryside and can be accessed via the A55/B5126. There are plenty of car parking spaces available on the site.
- What does Summer of Fun with Theatr Clwyd involve? This year we will be hosting our program at Northop Campus, Coleg Cambria! Over the duration of two weeks, we will be running daily activities led by our wonderful team of artists who are experts at working with young people. One day might be crafts, dancing, making new music, creative writing, technical theatre and a lot more creative activities. Why not try something NEW? You will most definitely make some new friends and gain confidence through the three weeks. We believe in creating programs with young people at the centre and we will tailor this project for and with your young person. This project is in partnership with Flintshire Social Services. For more info on what it is all about, please send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- When does the activity take place? 11-4pm each day for 2 weeks.
- Is there food provided? We will be providing healthy food each day for every young person! This will be covered by us. Please include any dietary requirements on the registration form.
- Are there transport options available? Transport is available in special circumstances. To arrange transport, please email email@example.com
- Are there options for 1:2:1 support? Yes, it’s important that everyone can access the scheme. To arrange 1:2:1 provision for a young person, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- How do I sign up? Click hereto register. The referral form ideally needs to be completed by the young person’s social worker.
In partnership with Flintshire Social Services