Aged 14+? Bored? Nothing to do? Want to try something new?
Why not drop in and try out something different with us. One day might be music making, technical theatre, visual art, and more!
Our talented team of artists are waiting to support you with your ideas...
Open Space is for young people who are not engaging in school or social activities. For young people who are hanging out in the streets and want to try something different with Theatr Clwyd. You might just want to come and hang out with us...
8 – 26 August | 11am - 4pm | 14+ years old
Click here to register
Getting here: St David's Building, Daniel Owen Square, Mold, CH7 1AP
- What does Open Space with Theatr Clwyd involve? This year we will be hosting Open Space for young people who are hanging out on the streets and want to try activities with us. You might be interested in making new music, writing songs, technical theatre, visual art plus more... We believe in creating programs with young people at the centre. Our team will work with the young people to support their ideas. For more info on what it is all about, please send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- When does the activity take place? 11-4pm each day for 3 weeks.
- Is there food provided? We will be providing healthy food each day for every young person! This will be covered by us. Please include any dietary requirements on the registration form.
- Are there transport options available? Transport is available in special circumstances. To arrange transport, please contact: email@example.com
- Are there options for 1:2:1 support? Yes, it’s important that everyone can access the scheme. To arrange 1:2:1 provision for a young person, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- How do I sign up? Click hereto register. The referral form ideally needs to be completed by the young person’s social worker.