Benefits for Company Members
- Complimentary tickets for Theatr Clwyd shows and events, subject to availability and policy
- Discounts in the theatre’s café bar and gift shop
- Pension scheme with NEST
- 32 days annual leave (including bank holidays), pro rata, increasing with length of service
- An in-house Wellbeing Programme
- Access to Occupational Health
- We are also a member of Parents and Carers in the Performing Arts (PiPA)
We want our company to be representative of all sections of society and welcome applications from everyone.
We believe diversity is about celebrating and valuing individuals. We have an equality of opportunity approach and aspire to give everyone the chance to achieve their potential.
We would be grateful if you could please complete our Equal Opportunities survey.
Theatr Clwyd recognises that the ability to communicate in Welsh is an important and valuable skill in the workplace and is committed to increasing the numbers of bilingual employees. We welcome applications for any post from candidates who are able to work in both Welsh and English.
We will contact all unsuccessful candidates to tell them they have not been shortlisted for interview.
All appointments are made subject to satisfactory references and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.