Join Enid Blyton’s Famous Five for a daring musical adventure!
When George and her dog Timmy find out that her cousins Julian, Anne and Dick are coming to stay, they’re pretty sure the whole summer is ruined. But out in the bay lies Kirrin Island and a ruined castle filled with mysteries to solve. Together they embark on a daring mission with the future of the planet at stake – a mission that might just be the making of the Famous Five…
Based on Enid Blyton’s multi-million-selling novels, this new musical by the award-winning Elinor Cook, with music and lyrics by Theo Jamieson, is an exciting and heart-warming treat.
Directed by Tamara Harvey (Home, I’m Darling).
Theatr Clwyd | Chichester Festival Theatre
Enid Blyton & The Famous Five ® Hodder & Stoughton Limited
Welcome Back!If you're new to Theatr Clwyd or haven't visited for a while and are looking for more information before your visit - from how to get here to booking tickets, from accessibility to pre-ordering your interval drinks - then click here!
- The production really does have everythingShropshire Star
- a pleasure to watch whether you are eight or 80, and trying to recall those far distant timesTheatre Reviews North
- Theo Jamiesons songs are distinctive and catchyThe Stage
- This vision of a sunlit childhood that will bring as much joy and fizz to your heart as a bottle of ginger beer.The Times
- Jamieson’s songs are often musically complex and lyrically playfulThe Guardian
- Kibong Tanji is the ‘villain’ of the piece as Rowena and is stunning to watch, delivering such incredibly demanding vocals with such ease, especially in It Could Happen To YouNorth West End
- The songs are great... The acting is great... a nostalgic return to a well-loved taleTheatre Reviews North
- Suc is a bundle of energy with such a likable, relatable character, fantastic vocals and an abundance of humour.North West End