The Importance of Being... Earnest?
North West End
A masterclass in comedic theatreNorth West End
When a traditional production of Oscar Wilde’s classic play gets underway, everything seems to be going perfectly to plan… that is, until the lead actor fails to arrive on cue.
‘A magical, once-in-a-lifetime ephemeral experience’ ***** Theatre Scotland
You might think you know this chaotic story of love, mistaken identity and double-lives, but you have never seen it like this before. Filled with wicked Wildean wit and bursting with Bunburying, join us for a hilarious and unpredictable twist on the world’s favourite comedy classic.
- Guaranteed to bring a smileThe Scotsman
- Get this on the West End, please!Lost in Theatreland
- Uproariously funnyThe Skinny
- Once-in-a-lifetimeTheatre Scotland
- A great tribute to the flamboyant writerHumble Theatre