We’re continuing to follow official guidance from Public Health Wales, Flintshire County Council, Welsh Government, UK Government and UK Theatre. Below we have all our latest updates on programme changes as well as what we are doing to ensure that any and all procedures are in place to support the health and well-being of our audiences, actors and staff members.
Thank you for your continued support and love for the arts.
Best, Theatr Clwyd
What Have We Done
- Educating our team on identifying symptoms, self-isolation process, hygiene and hand washing methods.
- Increased availability of hand sanitiser in places without hot water sources
- Cleaning high contact points more frequently
- Provided all our team with the latest guidance from Public Health Wales
- Modelled scenarios both towards our responsibility for public health, and on financial impact
- Daily strategy meetings to update scenarios and agree new actions
- Implementing team social distancing through planned remote working where possible
- Implementing team social distancing with at risk volunteers and staff
Latest Programme Changes
There is no need to contact our box office - we’ll get in touch with you to sort exchanges and refunds – as soon as possible after we’re informed of a programme change. Please bear with us, we'll be in touch with everyone as soon as we can.
Make a donation
This will help us to get through these difficult times, including managing the costs of freelance actors and creatives.
By donating to us you will support our work both on and off stage.
As a registered charity, Theatr Clwyd Development Trust Ltd (Registered Charity No. 1104878) we're able to claim Gift Aid on your donation. Gift Aid is a fantastic way to be able to give a little more with no extra cost to you. If you are eligible for Gift Aid we are able to claim 25% from HMRC on top of your donation.
Your £10 donation to us will become worth £12.50!
Public Health Wales – Update on Novel Coronavirus – Click here
UK Government – Coronavirus: the UK government's response – Click here
NHS Advice – Coronavirus – Click here