Armed with only a baguette and his questionable steed, join hot-headed d’Artagnan as he travels to Paris to become a Musketeer. Will things go to plan? It’s unlikely!
Featuring hilarious heroics, raucous romances and some bonkers fun with BMX bikes, see Dumas’ 70-page classic condensed into two hours of non-stop comedy gold!
Le Navet Bete
Welcome Back!If you're new to Theatr Clwyd or haven't visited for a while and are looking for more information before your visit - from how to get here to booking tickets, from accessibility to pre-ordering your interval drinks - then click here!
- A five-star adventureReviewshub
- Splendidly funnyWeekendnotes
- Performed with an effortless enthusiasm…enormous fun!Reviewsgate
- Hilariously tongue-in-cheek... two glorious hours… fantastic!Grow Magazine
- Masterful clowns and gleefully rabble-rousing storytellers... Le Navet Bete’s The Three Musketeers is large scale, fast paced family fun that showcases a company who understands joy both inside and outBristol247
- A delightful sense of camaraderieThe Guardian
- A lively adaptation… warmth and camaraderieThe Stage
- High quality finely scripted theatre… this is one of the best you’ll ever seeRadio Exe