Armed with only a baguette and his questionable steed, join hot-headed d’Artagnan as he travels to Paris to become a Musketeer. Will things go to plan? It’s unlikely!
Featuring hilarious heroics, raucous romances and some bonkers fun with BMX bikes, see Dumas’ 70-page classic condensed into two hours of non-stop comedy gold!
Le Navet Bete
Covid Safety Measures
You can confidently buy tickets with us - we’ll get in touch if anything changes with your booking, and we’ll make sure your visit is safe and comfortable. Find out more about our safety measures, click here.
NHS Covid Passes
Welsh Government extended the use of NHS Covid Passes to cinemas and theatres on 9 Nov. That means you’ll need an NHS Covid pass to attend events with us - however, it's nothing to worry about, we've more information about how you can quickly and simply get your pass - click here.
- A five-star adventureReviewshub
- Splendidly funnyWeekendnotes
- Performed with an effortless enthusiasm…enormous fun!Reviewsgate
- Hilariously tongue-in-cheek... two glorious hours… fantastic!Grow Magazine
- Masterful clowns and gleefully rabble-rousing storytellers... Le Navet Bete’s The Three Musketeers is large scale, fast paced family fun that showcases a company who understands joy both inside and outBristol247
- A delightful sense of camaraderieThe Guardian
- A lively adaptation… warmth and camaraderieThe Stage
- High quality finely scripted theatre… this is one of the best you’ll ever seeRadio Exe