Join Theatr Clwyd for a creative movement session that will focus on finding joy through movement and live music by Llyr Parri. The session is designed to be practiced at home - all you need is a chair and a little bit of space, the session will focus on posture, breath, flow of movement and imagination. We look forward to moving with you!
Parents/Guardians and Participants' Guide to Zoom
- Check you have allowed Zoom access to your camera and microphone.
- All participants must be visible.
- Check that it's the participants' name that appears on screen.
- Parents/guardians are responsible for their young person at all times as supervision is not possible online. Children aged 11 or under must have a parent/guardian in the room with them throughout the session.
- Check you have a suitable background – you can add a virtual background on your Zoom settings.
- Wear clothing that you would normally wear for a session at Theatr Clwyd.
- During the session you need to listen carefully to the tutor and support, sometimes your mic will be on and you can be heard and sometimes they will be muted (on silence) by the tutor, depending on activity.
- Only use Zoom online chat when asked to do so, do not use other chat apps whilst in the session as this will be distracting.
- Be respectful of each other just like in real life, we want everyone to feel included, remember that some people will be more confident than others at certain activities.
- You are not allowed to record or screen shot any part of the session.
- Just like in our face-to-face sessions, any form of behaviour which makes others feel bad or excluded for whatever reason, will not be tolerated. The tutor may exclude people from the session if their behaviour is unhelpful or disruptive.
- All sessions will be recorded for safeguarding staff and participants.
- If you have any issues relating to safety or welfare contact email@example.com