A few things to know before we kick off:
1. Refresh or reload this page on the day of the stream and you will be able to access the performance.
2. In the bottom right hand corner of the video are a few controls - one of these allows for full screen viewing!
3. If you have any issues then scroll to the bottom of this page and we've got some common fixes that might help!
4. Enjoy the show!
Having problems? We can help!
Occasionally one or two people can have problems accessing the video. Here's a few things to try:
- The film seems jerky or keeps cutting out - This may be due to your internet speed or, sometimes, your computer speed. Try closing any additional browser windows and applications you have open. If you type "internet speed test" into google you can quickly check your download speeds. If this is an issue for you and the film is spoilt then do get in touch with us.
- The sound isn't working - Double check that your volume is turned up and that your sound is set to come out of the right place for you when viewing (e.g. headphones or speakers).
- The stream doesn't seem to be working - We all have technical issues from time to time and while (so far) we've avoided them if they do happen then we'll do live updates on our facebook page and/or twitter.
- None of this helps I need to get in touch - Please do - you can either ring our box office telephone line (01352 344101), e-mail us (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include your phone number so we can call you back, or chat to us on the 'Chat' function at the bottom of the page.
- Smart TV Issue? If you have a Smart TV it may not be possible to watch from the built-in internet browser (as they tend not to be updated as regularly). If you're having issues we'd recommend (if you can) connecting your computer or mobile device to your TV using an HDMI cable or casting via Chromecast or Airplay.
Please consider donating to support our work
If you've enjoyed this event and want to help us keep providing cultural experiences for people to enjoy, from performances on our stages to workshops for young people, then please help us by making a donation.
By donating to us you will support our work both on and off stage.
We're passionate about creating world-class theatre and we are committed to supporting the future of the arts by nurturing new and emerging talent and creating innovative youth and community projects.
As a registered charity, Theatr Clwyd Development Trust Ltd (Registered Charity No. 1104878) we're able to claim Gift Aid on your donation. Gift Aid is a fantastic way to be able to give a little more with no extra cost to you. If you are eligible for Gift Aid we are able to claim 25% from HMRC on top of your donation.
Your £10 donation to us will become worth £12.50!