Cyfarfyddiad rhwng dau o artistiaid mwyaf nodedig yr 20fed ganrif, y bardd WH Auden a’r cyfansoddwr Benjamin Britten.
Astudiaeth o gyfeillgarwch, gelyniaeth a thorcalon. Mae campwaith Alan Bennett yn edrych ar lawenydd, poen a chost creadigrwydd.
Yn Serennu Matthew Kelly (Of Mice and Men, Toast, Pride and Prejudice), David Yelland (Chariots of Fire, The Crown) a Veronica Roberts (Peak Practice, Tenko).
The Original Theatre Company | The Anthology Group
- Witty, moving, laugh-aloud funny and understatedly profoundThe Observer
- Kelly and Yelland are on top form heading an ensemble who highlight the way that art is both magical and mundane… ambitious, revealing and hugely entertaining.The Times
- It’s sharp, and often funny, teasing and important. The play holds up, even better, ten years onLibby Purves
- Thought-provoking and expertly played, this is not a production to be missedBroadway World
- The whole cast gave a performance that was both thought provoking and funnyFairy Powered Productions